Terms and conditions
- The Protur Club card is the property of Protur Hotels, who reserve the right to cancel it in the event of it being used improperly by the holder.
- The advantages offered by the Protur Club card are open to people over 18 years of age, except for sector professionals.
- Guests can begin to enjoy the advantages of the Protur Club programme as soon as they can identify themselves as members by way of their club card number. Every time that the card holder makes a booking, they should identify themselves as a club member, indicating their card number and presenting their card at Reception on arrival at the hotel.
The points for each stay will be added the day after departure and points cannot be awarded for stays made prior to becoming a Protur club member. In order to accumulate points guests must identify themselves as a Protur Club member, by presenting their club card, each time they spend at a Protur hotels establishment. Points cannot be awarded for previous stay when guests have not identified themselves as Protur Club members.
- The advantages offered by the Protur Club Programme may not be used in conjunction with other loyalty schemes, unless Protur Hotels decides otherwise. Each card holder can only one account.
- Bookings for the various services on offer are always subject to availability.
- It will only be possible to deduct Protur Club points from bookings made via www.proturhotels.com, who have not paid the balance in full and who have chosen a flexible rate. The amount deductible will depend on the points available on check-in and your Protur Club card must be shown. Should it be the case that among those staying in a room there is more than Protur Club member, only one of the members can use their card to deduct points from the bill for the stay.
- From 10/02/2011 we will be introducing a new system for the Protur Club that will replace the previous one ( Nov. 2002) and which will automatically regulate points gained previously. Protur Hotels reserves the right to cancel or change the conditions of the Protur Club Programme either partially or in full. Protur Hotels will do its utmost to inform with due diligence of changes or cancellations in the Programme and cannot be help responsible for any loss or damages occasioned by the said changes/cancellations. Should the Programme be cancelled all points will also be cancelled.
All Protur Club members who have enjoyed a free stay after 10 visits in the old Protur Club system, the points accumulated on the old sysem will be reduced by half.
- Protur Hotels cannot be helresponsible for loss or late arrival of post correspondence nor typing or description related errors in printed material sent to card holders and hereby reserved the right to correct such errors.
- The Protur Club points cannot be exchanged for cash. Protur Club points cannot be transferred between club members.
- Stays of Protur Club members that are charged to a collaborator card are not entitled to accumulate club points
- Protur Club points expire the third year following the date of acquisition.
In accordance with current Personal Data Protection legislation, you are hereby informed that your personal data will be held in the data processing system owned by PROTUR HOTELS*, composed of the companies detailed at the end of this clause and registered address at AVENIDA MAGNOLIA 6, 07559, CALA BONA (BALEARIC ISLANDS), to be a member of the PROTUR CLUB.
PROTUR HOTELS also informs you that the indicated treatments are legitimized in the correct execution of the service managed.
In compliance with current legislation, PROTUR HOTELS informs you that your data will be held for the legally established period. You are also informed that you may contact the Data Controller of PROTUR HOTELS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling + 34 902877192.
PROTUR HOTELS informs you that it will process the data in a lawful, faithful, transparent, adequate, relevant, restricted, precise and up-to-date manner. Therefore, PROTUR HOTELS undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures to ensure that that data is erased or rectified when it is inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights granted by current data protection legislation you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, restrictions of processing, erasure, portability and objection to your personal data being processed as well as consent to its processing by writing to the address above or by emailing email@example.com. You may write to the competent Supervisory Authority to present any claims you consider relevant.
Finally, PROTUR HOTELS informs you that, by signing this document, you give your express consent for the treatment of the aforementioned data.
- Protur Hotels should be informed in writing, either by letter or email, of any change of name or address.
- The terms & conditions of the Protur Club programme are governed in accordance with the legislation applicable in Spain and shall be subject to the rulings of the courts and tribunals of Palma de Mallorca.
- The Protur Club Programme shall henceforth be regulated by these terms and conditions and any previous set of regulations is expressly declared