- The Protur Club card is the property of Protur Hotels, who reserve the right to cancel it in the event of it being used improperly by the holder.
- The advantages offered by the Protur Club card are open to people over 18 years of age, except for sector professionals.
- Guests can begin to enjoy the advantages of the Protur Club programme as soon as they can identify themselves as members by way of their club card number. Every time that the card holder makes a booking, they should identify themselves as a club member, indicating their card number and presenting their card at Reception on arrival at the hotel.
The points for each stay will be added the day after departure and points cannot be awarded for stays made prior to becoming a Protur club member. In order to accumulate points guests must identify themselves as a Protur Club member, by presenting their club card, each time they spend at a Protur hotels establishment. Points cannot be awarded for previous stay when guests have not identified themselves as Protur Club members.
- The advantages offered by the Protur Club Programme may not be used in conjunction with other loyalty schemes, unless Protur Hotels decides otherwise. Each card holder can only one account.
- Bookings for the various services on offer are always subject to availability.
- It will only be possible to deduct Protur Club points from bookings made via www.proturhotels.com, who have not paid the balance in full and who have chosen a flexible rate. The amount deductible will depend on the points available on check-in and your Protur Club card must be shown. Should it be the case that among those staying in a room there is more than Protur Club member, only one of the members can use their card to deduct points from the bill for the stay.
- From 10/02/2011 we will be introducing a new system for the Protur Club that will replace the previous one ( Nov. 2002) and which will automatically regulate points gained previously. Protur Hotels reserves the right to cancel or change the conditions of the Protur Club Programme either partially or in full. Protur Hotels will do its utmost to inform with due diligence of changes or cancellations in the Programme and cannot be help responsible for any loss or damages occasioned by the said changes/cancellations. Should the Programme be cancelled all points will also be cancelled.
All Protur Club members who have enjoyed a free stay after 10 visits in the old Protur Club system, the points accumulated on the old sysem will be reduced by half.
- Protur Hotels cannot be helresponsible for loss or late arrival of post correspondence nor typing or description related errors in printed material sent to card holders and hereby reserved the right to correct such errors.
- The Protur Club points cannot be exchanged for cash. Protur Club points cannot be transferred between club members.
- Stays of Protur Club members that are charged to a collaborator card are not entitled to accumulate club points
- Protur Club points expire the third year following the date of acquisition.
- By completing this application form to join the Protur Club Programme, each card holder accepts and authorises Protur Hotels to use the personal data given to send out information on personalised offers and services , allowing us to better commercial relations with guests. Protur Hotels also informs that for the correct functioning of the club, personal data will be used by Protur Hotels. For that reason and in accordance with the organic law 15/1999, dated December 13th of the Law of Protection of Personal Data (LPD), a personal data file has been created to permit the correct functioning of the Programme. The said file has been duly registered with the data protection agency. Protur Hotels guarantees to adopt the necessary measures to ensure the confidential treatment of the said data and in the case that anyone does not agree with the use made of their personal data , they can contact the head office of Protur Hotels in Avda. Magnolia nº 6, Cala Bona (Son Servera) – Balearic Islands, Spain where they can exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose.
- Protur Hotels should be informed in writing, either by letter or email, of any change of name or address.
- The terms & conditions of the Protur Club programme are governed in accordance with the legislation applicable in Spain and shall be subject to the rulings of the courts and tribunals of Palma de Mallorca.
- The Protur Club Programme shall henceforth be regulated by these terms and conditions and any previous set of regulations is expressly declared