Protur Hotels' Enviromental Charter
The Protur Hotels’ Environmental Management Department has established a solid & ambitious environmental strategy on which we have been working ,with success, for several years, especially focused on 3 major areas: energy efficiency, waste management & reduction of water consumption.
Gracias al esfuerzo colectivo y a una gran inversión, actualmente, contamos con hoteles sostenibles que han reducido su huella de carbono, produciendo cerca de 570 toneladas de CO2 menos al año.
Thanks to a collective effort & a large investment, we currently have sustainable hotels that have reduced their carbon footprint, producing about 570 tons of CO2 less per year.
✅ Increase energy efficiency in throughout the whole hotel chain
✅ Reduce water consumption & achieve its reuse.
✅ Install more high-efficiency equipment & renewable energy.
✅ Increase selective waste management
✅ Raise awareness among all those involved (employees, guests & society in general)
““There is no better waste, than the one that is not produced””
Protur Hotels has made a firm & conscious commitment to renovating its hotels, and has incorporated into them pioneering technology aimed at achieving greater efficiency in the use of resources & reducing consumption, making the development of our economic activity much more sustainable.
- Biomass boilers
- Photovoltaic solar energy
- Water, light & heat-saving devices
- Specialised recycling centres
- Saline electrolysis to disinfect swimming pools
KM 0 PRODUCTS
- Buying policies aimed at greener packaging
- Boosting the consumption of KM 0 products
- Recycled napkins
- Reusable water bottles
- Withdrawal of single-use plastic
- Promote the use of bikes as a means of transport
- Charging points for electric & plug-in hybrid vehicles
- Washing of bed linen with protective enzymes
- Services for ecological events (weddings & meetings)
- Green garden & educational farm for kids
Renewable Energy Sources
Protur Hotels, with its photovoltaic park in Sa Coma (Mallorca) Protur Natura, is leading what is the largest hotel self-consumption project in Spain. An installation of 10,000 solar panels with the latest technology & an extension of 38,000 m2. This project provides energy to the 5 hotels of the Club Protur Sa Coma Resort and the 3,500 m2 of the Biomar Spa wellness centre.
The environmental education of our children is key for Protur Hotels when it comes to guaranteeing a more sustainable future. Knowing the native animals, learning to care for them, helping to reforest the territory & participating in our green garden are just some of the activities that we propose to our junior guests at the Protur Natura Farm, in Sa Coma.>
Our commitment goes beyond just taking action to reduce our impact on the planet, we also strive to help the economic & social development of the local communities in which we carry out our economic activity. Thus, at Protur Hotels we defend local traditions & culture, we are committed to the consumption of KM 0 products and we collaborate with social support projects & networks
Our commitment to our team is the cornerstone which has sustained Protur Hotels for more than 40 years. For us, the human capital of our company is a resource that we must take care of and to which we must offer the highest quality of life, inside and outside the workplace, promoting professional growth, occupational health, continuous training and promotion from within.
Advantages direct booking
- thumb_upBest price onlineGuaranteed
- alternate_emailFree cancelationFlexible rate, 24h before arrival
- account_balance_walletPayment at the hotelFlexibility for clients
- local_offerExclusive discounts-5% Promotional Code: 5EXTRA
- card_giftcardProtur clubApply for the card and accumulate points
- enhanced_encryptionCOVID INSURANCEFree medical travel
Gift VouchersPequeños detalles, grandes sorpresas.
Una forma rápida, cómoda, y flexible de regalar una experiencia a los que más queremos.