Gourmet holidays in Majorca
One of the attractions of spending holidays in Majorca is the gastronomy, both for the variety and for the quality. In most of our hotels or Aparthotels in Majorca, you can enjoy live cooking, complete and varied buffets and gourmet dinners in restaurants where our chefs prepare amazing menus combining Spanish and International gastronomy. For those with a discerning palate, there are many restaurants where you can taste cuisines as different as Asian or Spanish.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and theme Buffets
The most important meal of the day is breakfast. That is why the Protur Hotels offer you a complete breakfast buffet in all of our Hotels, with pastries, salty dishes, various dishes, fresh fruits, cereals… an endless list of things to taste every morning.
Those with an all-inclusive package or any other cliente can try the different gastronomic offers of our Hotels, either on the snack bars or on the main buffet.
You can enjoy every night the large Spanish and International cuisine Buffet, and don’t forget the theme nights when you will be surprised by the gastronomy of different countries!
Some of our hotels and Aparthotels in Majorca offer theme restaurants where you can enjoy a large range of different cuisines like the excellent Italian cuisine, the tasteful meat or vegetable grilled on a barbeche, the healthy Mediterranean cuisine as well as the typical tapas from Majorca and Spain.
À la carte Restaurant
The Protur Hotels offer à la carte restaurants to please all kinds of tastes.
La Residencia-Restaurant Son Floriana, in Cala Bona (Majorca), is a magical place with a very special character. Weddings and small events to hold up to 100 people. Top services. Excellent and innovative menus* by the chef Sebastià Bonet.
At the Protur Sa Coma Playa Hotel & Spa, in Sa Coma (Majorca), you will find the “Es Molí d’en Bou” Restaurant, one of the best restaurants in Majorca, with a Michelin star and run by Chef Tomeu Caldentey, renowned worldwide. The restaurant gives a unique style and a signature touch to Mediterranean food.
Finally, the Protur Biomar Gran Hotel & Spa in Sa Coma (Majorca) has a gastronomic offer that is exclusive to the Sa Coma - Cala Millor area. Our Executive Chef David Deop runs four restaurants that represent different cuisines: ASIAN, where you can try the delicacies from Asian countries; La Toscana with fresh pasta and pizzas; Azafrán to enjoy a creative and surprising cuisine; and, during summer, The Terrace Grill, where the best meat and fresh fish go straight from the grill to the client’s plate.
5 Star Gastronomy
Protur Biomar Gran Hotel & Spa
If you like fine cuisine a visit to the hotel Protur Biomar Gran Hotel & Spa in Sa Coma, Mallorca, is a must.till 2018-11-01Book now
How to enjoy this experience in our hotels
- Restaurant Son FlorianaThe Restaurant Son Floriana in Cala Bona offers typical Majorcan cuisine but with an avant garde twist.
- Restaurant AsianEnjoy the best Oriental cuisine at the ASIAN restaurant in the Protur Biomar Gran Hotel & Spa.
- Restaurant AzafránRestaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine at the the Protur Biomar Gran Hotel & Spa.
- BOU RestaurantEs Molí d'en Bou Restaurant opened its doors in 2000 under chef Tomeu Caldentey from Mallorca. During the last few years
- Restaurant La ToscanaTo talk about Italian ciusine is to express a lifestyle that goes beyond rissotto's, mozarella di buffala salads, an endless variety of antipasti..
- Restaurant The Terrace GrillThe Terrace Grill offers an authentic Argentinean open air barbecue