- Breakfast 8am – 10am
- Continental breakfast 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Lunch 1pm – 3pm
- Pastries and coffee 3.30pm – 5.30pm
- Dinner 6.30pm – 9pm
- Children: sorbets throughout the day
- Drinks 10am – 12am
- All kinds of national drinks as per the all-inclusive menu
- Assorted fruits 10.30am – 9pm
- Assorted sandwiches 11pm – 12am
- All-inclusive service ends 12am
- Italian Restaurant "Bari"
- Notes: wristbands must be worn
- Self-service drinks in the dining area and at the bar
- Other Club PROTUR Sa Coma Resort services (see annex)
- On arrival, there will be water, milk and juice in the apartment
- Pool towels included (with deposit)
N.B. Wristbands must be worn at all times.
Guests can also enjoy dinner at the theme restaurant of their choice:
- El Asador Argentino - Asian cuisine (18.30 – 21.00 except Mondays)
- Country Grill 18.30 – 21.00 (except Thursdays)
- La Fontana - Italian cuisine (18.30 – 21.00 except Tuesdays)
- Goa - Indian cuisine (19.00 – 21.00 except Sundays)
Guests on all inclusive can dine at the theme restaurants at no extra charge but must make a pre-booking and is subject to availability.
The all inclusive option – with the exception of the theme restaurants – is only valid for the particular hotel where guests are staying.
We would ask all guests to dress appropriately for dinner.